A Grab N' Go Snack and How to Create Your Own
See my tips on how to make the perfect snack below!
KEEP IN MIND THESE GOALS WHEN BUILDING THE PERFECT SNACK:
1. Combine foods with protein and fiber
2. A snack should keep you BOTH full AND satisfied (they're two very different cues and for good reason)
3. Your snack should be able to hold you over for at least 2-4 hours
4. Even if a snack is a "good choice" doesn't mean it works FOR YOU, pay attention
5. Record your snacks and/or take photos so you remember the ideas and go back to them
6. Be flexible in swapping meal and snack times if it is more convenient for you or if you are not hungry enough for a meal.