Zucchini Ravioli - Lasagna
A delicious carb-free lasagna or ravioli using a zucchini base
2 medium Zucchini (see directions)
1 container of part-skim ricotta,
6 oz part skim mozzarella cheese,
Seasoning: salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, basil
1 15 oz can tomato sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Cut off the end of each zucchini then using a vegetable peeler, peel each zucchini into wide strips.
3. Transfer the zucchini strips to a plate then layer two strips vertically and two strips horizontally to make a cross. Repeat process with remaining strips.
4. Combine ingredients of filling in a bowl.
5. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture and place in the middle of each zucchini noodle cross.
6. Fold each side to seal the ricotta mixture then flip over the ravioli so the seam side is on the bottom.
7. In a baking dish pour the marinara sauce then smooth with a spatula.
8. Evenly place the zucchini raviolis then top with mozzarella cheese.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
10. (Or, make this into a lasagana by layering with sauce, zucchini, filing times 2)
(Zucchini directions from Tastly, filling recipe by BWN)